Fee to be deposited quarterly:
- The yearly fee payment has been divided into 4 quarters.
Fee falls due on 1st week of every quarter
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
- January – March
- The last date to deposit fee in every quarter is 15th of that month.
Accordingly, you must deposit fee by
- 15th April for 1st Quarter (April – June)
- 15th July for 2nd Quarter (July – Sept.)
- 15th October for 3rd Quarter (Oct – Dec)
- 15th January for 4th Quarter (Jan – March)
- Please note a late fee of Rs. 500/- will be charged if fee is not deposited on the dates specifies above i.e. within 15 days.
- If the fee is furthered delayed for more than 15 days, a fine of Rs 1000/- will be charged for every fortnight.
- Fees in cash to be deposited at the bank only. No cash to be deposited in school.
- Fees only by cheque should be deposited at the school. Kindly mention the admission number and the name/Class/Section of the child on the back of the cheque. Payable to Delhi Public School Chhatarpur at the HDFC Bank of Chhatarpur Branch.
- Duplicate booklet will be issued on the cash payment of Rs. 100/- at the accounts office of the school.
- For queries, please contact the accounts office of the school at 08718818814.
- Caution money is refundable in full only after settlement of all dues.
- No refund of caution money is made during summer or winter vacations.